Welcome to my new life

I hope as I tell you the events of my life in Romania you will enjoy and find it as interesting as I have.

Monday 21 January 2008

Moving day again !!!!!!

Well you may ask where have I been since Christmas?? I bought a new apartment two years ago and with a lot of problems it has only just been finished , I was living in a rented apartment for over a year but YIPPEE!!! at last I have moved yet again , and am now at last in my own home and it is a great comfort to me. I have been too busy to write my blog but now hope to be able to carry on. We had a house warming party on Sat. with Romanian friends and Scottish friends and family, It was good fun and we all enjoyed it.

I have my first visitors from Manchester, UK coming on the 23rd February , my sister in law Angie and her friend Pattie and am looking forward to showing them round Arad and Timisoara. My daughter and husband took me to a traditional Romanian resturant for my birthday so I hope to take my visitors there too. They actually serve Bear, wild boar, venison, trout, pike, quail, pheasant, veal well I could go on the menu is amazing and delicious, the service is excellent and well worth a try if you ever visit Arad.

Hoping all my readers had a good Christmas and new year, it is nice to be back online and lovely to be in my new home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy for you that you have your own place. It will be fun getting it just the way you like it. We are having moose stew for supper that would go alright on that menu.

Judy Roo said...

oh....I am so happy for you rose...your life is coming together in a place that you love..it must be wonderful to be in your own new place...your own home..happy homecoming from your friend in minnesota usa....judy

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Glad to see you are back in blogland. Hope you have settled into your new apartment and I wish you many many years of happiness in your new home. Enjoy your visitors from Manchester and let's hope they don't bring the rain, that we have been experiencing so much of lately, with them. I dunno how they will feel about bear on the menu it's not normally something we find in Tesco.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, Kirsty here. Great reading your Blog and will get Nick to have a look before we come out to visit in July. Glad your new home is finally ready and you've settled in. Give my love to all. Love ya loads. xxxx

Rosie and Yasmina just out of the bath!!

Rosie and Yasmina just out of the bath!!
My wee adopted Grand children

Watching Tweenis on computer

Watching Tweenis on computer
If your happy and you know it clap your hands!!

Johanna with her Dad

Johanna with her Dad

The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden

Jackson Here we come!!!!!!!

Jackson   Here we come!!!!!!!
anything you want ,, they got it !!!

Beautiful Roses

Beautiful Roses

My New Apartment

My New Apartment
Hope this is the last move!!!!!!

Snowdrops

Snowdrops
heralding the spring

Martisor

Martisor
1st March

Angie with baby Oliver

Angie with baby Oliver

Bill in the garden with Niamh

Bill in the garden with Niamh
I expect he is teaching her how to grow things

Blanket for baby Oliver

Blanket for baby Oliver
Hope it keeps him cosy