Welcome to my new life

I hope as I tell you the events of my life in Romania you will enjoy and find it as interesting as I have.

Thursday 19 February 2009

Staying inside in the warm!!

MY LOVELY DAUGHTER OF WHOM i AM SO PROUD, i LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, With me of course ! ! !!



Kenny , Alina and Yasmina . Sylvia with Rosie and Yasmina all wrapped up for the snow! Me cutting mine and Kenny's birthday cake which Mariana so kindly made for us. Lastly my little French Madelines Yummy!!!


It is so cold and the snow is quite thick still and it froze last night that I am afraid to venture out .(Don't want any more falls!) So I decided to bake some Madelines (the dainty cakes from France) The first lot I put too much mixture in the special shaped trays (They tasted delicious though) but the second batch were perfect as you will see in my picture.

Just going to put a few random pictures on today as I must get on and do some house work!!!!!

1 comment:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

You are always busy with your baking.
I used to bake a lot but these days I don't as thre is only me to eat the cakes and I am fat enough!

Rosie and Yasmina just out of the bath!!

Rosie and Yasmina just out of the bath!!
My wee adopted Grand children

Watching Tweenis on computer

Watching Tweenis on computer
If your happy and you know it clap your hands!!

Johanna with her Dad

Johanna with her Dad

The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden

Jackson Here we come!!!!!!!

Jackson   Here we come!!!!!!!
anything you want ,, they got it !!!

Beautiful Roses

Beautiful Roses

My New Apartment

My New Apartment
Hope this is the last move!!!!!!

Snowdrops

Snowdrops
heralding the spring

Martisor

Martisor
1st March

Angie with baby Oliver

Angie with baby Oliver

Bill in the garden with Niamh

Bill in the garden with Niamh
I expect he is teaching her how to grow things

Blanket for baby Oliver

Blanket for baby Oliver
Hope it keeps him cosy