Welcome to my new life

I hope as I tell you the events of my life in Romania you will enjoy and find it as interesting as I have.

Sunday 14 December 2008

Parties for Yasmina and Rosie





Well I have made it at last to do my blog, the past few weeks have been endless trips to the eva clinic for treatments on my back. It is a lot better than it was and now waiting to see the surgeon in Timisoara on Wednesday.

We had a small tea party for Yasmina at my apartment ( the girls did all the work) it was easier for me to have them here than to travel to Kathy's and back. You will see from the pictures they had a good time and Yasmina loved the doll and push chair from Granny!!! The following week it was Rosanna's birthday , we put Cd's on of all the children's songs and danced to " in and out the dancing bluebells" m "The wheels on the bus go round and round " etc etc. I managed to make a trifle and used two chocolate Swiss rolls to make a cake for Rosie.A good time was had by all including little Daniela (Irina's daughter) .

Some how I have managed to get most of my Christmas presents with the help of Kathy , Amy and Gloria. I hope to be able to wrap some today. The Christmas boxes have arrived from UK 800 I think. I also had a visit from Rosemary who is an old friend, she spends a lot of time here helping the children. She brought some of her visitors with her , they were lovely people , Kevin I remembered from Kathy's wedding and two nurses who are a delight and have done a lot of good work here.

The weather is very mild , most days warmer than Britain, ( very unseasonal) we are all hoping it will snow for Christmas. The Primarie looks fantastic with a really lovely tree and a nativity , crowds of people go to have a look every day and in the evening as it shines at night. I must go now and start to wrap presents and maybe ring my sister.!!

No comments:

Rosie and Yasmina just out of the bath!!

Rosie and Yasmina just out of the bath!!
My wee adopted Grand children

Watching Tweenis on computer

Watching Tweenis on computer
If your happy and you know it clap your hands!!

Johanna with her Dad

Johanna with her Dad

The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden

Jackson Here we come!!!!!!!

Jackson   Here we come!!!!!!!
anything you want ,, they got it !!!

Beautiful Roses

Beautiful Roses

My New Apartment

My New Apartment
Hope this is the last move!!!!!!

Snowdrops

Snowdrops
heralding the spring

Martisor

Martisor
1st March

Angie with baby Oliver

Angie with baby Oliver

Bill in the garden with Niamh

Bill in the garden with Niamh
I expect he is teaching her how to grow things

Blanket for baby Oliver

Blanket for baby Oliver
Hope it keeps him cosy