Welcome to my new life

I hope as I tell you the events of my life in Romania you will enjoy and find it as interesting as I have.

Sunday 20 April 2008

Surprise!!!!!

Well I finished my last post by saying "you never know what may happen" (or words to that effect). Kathy and Kenneth came to see me, great!! we sat and chatted and Kathy gave me a few guidelines on my Romanian study, which really helped a lot. She seems to think I will master it, hope so, there are so many reasons why I want to learn the language. I want to be able to chat to my neighbours, to the Taxi drivers (who are so kind and patient with me) I usually use Verbita, they have never let me down and very polite on the phone.also to be able to go to the doctors and all sorts of places and be able to ask questions and converse with them. Instead of having to ask Kathy or one of the family to go with me , they have enough to do with out always having to help me they do a lot anyway and look after me in Lot's of ways, so thanks gang!!!!

We then decided to go for a meal at Pizza King and on to their home in Saleáni so that was a nice change too and the apartment now looks lovely and cosy.
Yasmina was a delight as usual, she is quite a character and Rosanna had been out at a friends and she came in to see me too. Kathy suggested we go to Practikca a store similar to B&Q , we got plants to brighten up my porch. Hydrangeas which I thought were very appropriate for me , coming from Hyde ha ha !!!! and a nice "Box " to go in the lovely pot which was a present from Betty, Angie and Pattie on their visit, so I have made a start but hope to have Lot's more and maybe a couple of fruit trees. So I ended up having a super day thanks Kathy and Kenneth, Oh I also got brass numbers to go on my door.
Well I have had a really busy morning, cleaned the budgies, hoovered, swept and scrubbed the porch and front path and now I think a short rest is deserved yes???

No comments:

Rosie and Yasmina just out of the bath!!

Rosie and Yasmina just out of the bath!!
My wee adopted Grand children

Watching Tweenis on computer

Watching Tweenis on computer
If your happy and you know it clap your hands!!

Johanna with her Dad

Johanna with her Dad

The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden

Jackson Here we come!!!!!!!

Jackson   Here we come!!!!!!!
anything you want ,, they got it !!!

Beautiful Roses

Beautiful Roses

My New Apartment

My New Apartment
Hope this is the last move!!!!!!

Snowdrops

Snowdrops
heralding the spring

Martisor

Martisor
1st March

Angie with baby Oliver

Angie with baby Oliver

Bill in the garden with Niamh

Bill in the garden with Niamh
I expect he is teaching her how to grow things

Blanket for baby Oliver

Blanket for baby Oliver
Hope it keeps him cosy